1st time reefer build!

sparrow_reef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 1, 2020
Messages
7
Reaction score
1
Location
united states
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First time setting up a saltwater tank. Looking forward to the journey. I will be using a Waterbox 20 cube. Hoping to have a mixed reef with mostly coral. Haven’t really put much thought into the stock I plan to keep. Right now my scape is cycling in a brute can while my stand is still in transit to me. Once it arrives I will be able to put everything together. Happy reefing to anyone who decides to follow my thread and thanks for any support or advice you may give!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new