(2) MaxSpect Jump 65W LEDs

Item Price
150-275
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

ldreefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 22, 2012
Messages
161
Reaction score
75
Location
Caddo Mills, TX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve got (2) Maxspect Jump 65W LEDs (regular non Blue version) I’m looking to sell. I just moved over to AI Prime HDs with the Luxium upgrade.

I’m asking $275 for the pair or $150 each plus shipping.

Would also consider trades for AI Prime HD (not 16HD).

Thanks!
IMG_0914.jpeg

IMG_0915.jpeg

IMG_0916.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new