2 month old reef tank

Ahora0803

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 27, 2014
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Location
Chicago
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's my new reef set up. Still figuring out what other corals I want to introduce to the tank. Here's my picture of tank and corals!
PLEASE POST PICTURES IF YOU'ER NANO'S AND COMMENT ON MINE!



image.jpg


Heliofunga
image.jpg


Frogspawn
image.jpg


Zoanthid
image.jpg


Candycane
image.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new