2 pistol shrimp and 1 goby

eliaslikesfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So i made kind of a wild mistake… didn’t quite exercise enough patience you could say… I originally bought a hi-fin goby and pistol shrimp, goby didn’t make it and i didn’t hear or see the pistol for weeks. went back to the store got myself another candy cane pistol and a randall’s goby, now I have realized that the original pistol i got was actually a tiger pistol shrimp (i’m aware they are easy to tell apart lol) and has paired with this new goby, the new candy cane pistol is alone in a rock hole nearby… any ideas? white circle is where tiger pistol and goby are black circle is where i see the lone candy cane pistol moving around… what do i do lol

IMG_3814.jpeg

fishywishy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can leave in both shrimps if you want and there will be no issues, but if you like the candy cane shrimp more you can just remove the tiger shrimp so the goby pairs with the candy shrimp.

OP
OP
eliaslikesfish

eliaslikesfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
update: goby moved to a different burrow (pic attached) and he is now with the candy cane that I got after i thought the original tiger had died. it now seems that the goby will go back and forth from the candy cane burrow to the tiger burrow, is this normal if there are two?

IMG_3852.jpeg

Back