• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2 x 165watt black box LEDs

Nar-1992

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 27, 2018
Messages
77
Reaction score
36
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2 black box 165watt led lights with built in WiFi for control. Also has 2 knobs to manually control light intensity for each spectrum. $130

BE2FD4E8-189C-4DED-A426-1484D27B236B.jpeg BE2DE1E7-CD76-4B73-805D-0CBDFAEC6ABE.jpeg 77657FE7-A704-422C-9133-5EB45286E9DF.jpeg 00EBB9BE-4709-4EA1-BC74-EDDC6DBCFAD9.jpeg
 
What name are the lights?
Is the app for wifi up and running? Can you send me a link to app so I can look at it?
Thanks
 
What name are the lights?
Is the app for wifi up and running? Can you send me a link to app so I can look at it?
Thanks

I will check when I get home for the exact brand and I had them running through the app on my android phone so I can get the name of that as well for you.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new