2 XR30 G5 Blues

Item Price
1100
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

jgg1133

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2019
Messages
187
Reaction score
94
Location
Pickerington, Ohio
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling two Xr30 G5 blues. All original packaging. Less than 40 percent max. Used for 6 months.

1100 shipped.

6B698792-5461-4F60-93B9-1B93C1986E33.jpeg 2747060F-AADC-4EAB-A4D5-253675EBB35B.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new