20 gallon long reef lighting advice

Hokielooker

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
5
Location
Galax
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm just getting back in the aquarium hobby and I need advice on lighting for the tank listed. Thanks in advance for the help.
 
What is your budget? What is your plan for livestock?
 
I'm just getting back in the aquarium hobby and I need advice on lighting for the tank listed. Thanks in advance for the help.
Budget really doesn't matter. I'm looking at
3-4 fish and softies and possibly LPS corals
 
I have a IM 20 peninsula(27" of lightable tank). I have 2 AI primes over it. Great lights, great programable features. It's a mixed reef, even have some Acros in it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new