20 gallon Nano in GA

nanoreefga30

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 27, 2020
Messages
3
Reaction score
19
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys, so this is my first post on this site. This is my 20 gallon long nano reef. I broke down a 75 that I had for about 2 years and have never been happier! Hope you guys like my aquascaping. I didnt really plan it out and just put the rocks where they fit the best. After I was done setting the tank up, I noticed that the rock formation kinda looks like a fish LOL
Reef pic 1.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new