20 gallon Nano in GA

nanoreefga30

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 27, 2020
Messages
3
Reaction score
19
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys, so this is my first post on this site. This is my 20 gallon long nano reef. I broke down a 75 that I had for about 2 years and have never been happier! Hope you guys like my aquascaping. I didnt really plan it out and just put the rocks where they fit the best. After I was done setting the tank up, I noticed that the rock formation kinda looks like a fish LOL
Reef pic 1.jpg
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 45.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new