20 gallon Nano in GA

nanoreefga30

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 27, 2020
Messages
3
Reaction score
19
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys, so this is my first post on this site. This is my 20 gallon long nano reef. I broke down a 75 that I had for about 2 years and have never been happier! Hope you guys like my aquascaping. I didnt really plan it out and just put the rocks where they fit the best. After I was done setting the tank up, I noticed that the rock formation kinda looks like a fish LOL
Reef pic 1.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.0%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.1%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.7%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.6%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new