20 gallon stocking ideas?

N103

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 2, 2021
Messages
21
Reaction score
9
Location
Earth
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey, I currently have a 20 gallon long and I am looking for stocking ideas, any ideas will be appreciated, for corals I know I will have zoas, but any long term stocking ideas will be nice, something that can clean algae will be great
 
Pajama Cardinal
Fire fish goby
Scooter blenny
Clowns
Twin spot goby
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new