Not open for further replies.
Corals.com
OP
NoahLikesFish

NoahLikesFish

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Father fish made a good reef video but it’s kinda dated methods and it just talks about deep sand bed being jesus

Zoanthids
OP
NoahLikesFish

NoahLikesFish

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
im glad the Fiji pink sand is the cheapest, it’s exactly what I want in sand. It isn’t tiny but it isn’t like crushed coral size so I can get a nice microfauna population

OP
NoahLikesFish

NoahLikesFish

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I would pay 5$ more for sand if there was a better kind but I think I will settle with the Fiji BRS made a good review on it

BRS

NashobaTek

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
im glad the Fiji pink sand is the cheapest, it’s exactly what I want in sand. It isn’t tiny but it isn’t like crushed coral size so I can get a nice microfauna population
I have Hawaiian black in my tank. But, it's actually got white in it as well. Larger grain size too.

Ricksreeefs

View Badges
Marketplace Rating
Reaction score
Lol I don’t think anyone has mentioned 52 weeks of reefing. YouTube it, lots of stuff to learn. Cycle a tank first and resist the urge of throwing coral in it anytime soon. Baby steps Noah. First mountain to climb is stability
Great thing to watch!!

Corals.com

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Noah --- Do us and yourself a favour and start using the "Reply" button so that we know to whom you are addressing.
You are all over the place and it makes it extremely difficult to understand what you are talking about and responding to whom.
Was about to say this.

OP
NoahLikesFish

NoahLikesFish

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Lol I don’t think anyone has mentioned 52 weeks of reefing. YouTube it, lots of stuff to learn. Cycle a tank first and resist the urge of throwing coral in it anytime soon. Baby steps Noah. First mountain to climb is stability
I’m not doing a ulns with dry rock I watched some of it and I don’t like it, id rather just have like 1 documentary or a couple documentaries or something not like something which is in my opinion mainly promotional. I would recommend it to someone who is doing a ulns though

OP
NoahLikesFish

NoahLikesFish

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Why are so many people posting st once I need to stop procrastinating doing research for my tank

Ricksreeefs

View Badges
Marketplace Rating
Reaction score
I’m not doing a ulns with dry rock I watched some of it and I don’t like it, id rather just have like 1 documentary or a couple documentaries or something not like something which is in my opinion mainly promotional. I would recommend it to someone who is doing a ulns though
There’s tons of different stuff they cover you know that right?

BRS
Status
Not open for further replies.
BRS

Have you ever had a Angelfish in your reef tank?

• Yes and it was a model citizen (tell us which one)

Votes: 112 31.7%
  • Yes but it did nip from time to time

Votes: 53 15.0%
  • Yes but I had to remove it because it went rogue

Votes: 28 7.9%
  • No but I would like to try one

Votes: 99 28.0%
  • No and not interested

Votes: 48 13.6%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 13 3.7%
AVAST