20 long questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhnguyen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Noah --- Do us and yourself a favour and start using the "Reply" button so that we know to whom you are addressing.
You are all over the place and it makes it extremely difficult to understand what you are talking about and responding to whom.

OP
OP
NoahLikesFish

NoahLikesFish

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Noah --- Do us and yourself a favour and start using the "Reply" button so that we know to whom you are addressing.
You are all over the place and it makes it extremely difficult to understand what you are talking about and responding to whom.
Ok

OP
OP
NoahLikesFish

NoahLikesFish

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
im glad the Fiji pink sand is the cheapest, it’s exactly what I want in sand. It isn’t tiny but it isn’t like crushed coral size so I can get a nice microfauna population

OP
OP
NoahLikesFish

NoahLikesFish

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would pay 5$ more for sand if there was a better kind but I think I will settle with the Fiji BRS made a good review on it

NashobaTek

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
im glad the Fiji pink sand is the cheapest, it’s exactly what I want in sand. It isn’t tiny but it isn’t like crushed coral size so I can get a nice microfauna population
I have Hawaiian black in my tank. But, it's actually got white in it as well. Larger grain size too.

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was about to say this.

OP
OP
NoahLikesFish

NoahLikesFish

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol I don’t think anyone has mentioned 52 weeks of reefing. YouTube it, lots of stuff to learn. Cycle a tank first and resist the urge of throwing coral in it anytime soon. Baby steps Noah. First mountain to climb is stability
I’m not doing a ulns with dry rock I watched some of it and I don’t like it, id rather just have like 1 documentary or a couple documentaries or something not like something which is in my opinion mainly promotional. I would recommend it to someone who is doing a ulns though

Ricksreeefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m not doing a ulns with dry rock I watched some of it and I don’t like it, id rather just have like 1 documentary or a couple documentaries or something not like something which is in my opinion mainly promotional. I would recommend it to someone who is doing a ulns though
There’s tons of different stuff they cover you know that right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back