20 long questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
most likely the guppy would suffer to death because of salinity and then die and be eaten by a hermit crab or something,
 
WWC is overpriced. Do you have a local LFS? Cheapest is to buy from other hobbyist but I don't feel that is safe at 14.

Starter frags at my LFS are around $10
I get it, but also at 14, mommy is driving him there.
 
I’m gonna stick to the sun blaster and figure out reflectors and just hang it
 
As far as getting an RODI I'd say it depends on your water utilities water tests. I've used tap water as well as RO/Di and haven't seen any difference.

90 Gallon Mixed Reef with tapwater

different places=different tapwater. my tap had ammonia and all sorts of stuff that almost crashed my tank
 
idk if those have any built in reflector, its hard to tell from the pic
 
I’d probably take like plastic sheets and then glue the foil on to keep it straight
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new