20 long questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is a 50 watt heater enough for a 20g because I think the fluval is cheap and I could hide it in my filter
 
Eh i looked.at the nano and beginer section on liveaquaria and didnt see much. Hard when ur displays a 20L.
Not a bad thing. Just harder. As far as a good fit for fish. I like predator fish.
The clown gobys and blennys and cardinals are a good start for u noah. Maybe dartfish if u get a decent lid going.
D
Do fish like small gobies need a lid if I drain water some or should I just get a simple plastic lid
 
I don’t want to use glass because I have broke 3 glass lids so far and you can’t trim them if they come in too large
 
Oh plastic warps? Could chicken wire or screen wire work?

no metal... no chicken wire. You can buy aluminum frame for windows and some 1/4 or 1/8 inch bird netting.

window screen blocks a lot of light
 
Noah, if I were you, I’d take the easiest route, get an AIO tank and save yourself some money. Look into a Fluval Flex 32.5G or a JBJ NanoCube. They come with lids, lights, filtration & pumps. You can mod them out easily with everything you want to do later on.
 
Narrow Chicken wire looks like a good idea and mabye I could add fishing weights to weigh it down
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new