Status
Not open for further replies.

Reefing_addiction

It’s my TANK and I want it NOW!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just want to see his tanks, I agree with him that age dosent matter for fishkeeping and If I listen to everything y’all say I will have a good tank
Problem is no one here thinks you are listening and it feels like you think you know everything already

prove me wrong

OP
OP
NoahLikesFish

NoahLikesFish

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Problem is no one here thinks you are listening and it feels like you think you know everything already

prove me wrong
I wanna keep my tank going slow because camaro snow said I should and also, I want to get better equipment and do regular water changes to keep my fish happy and healthy, I’m also getting dry rock becsuse people advised that some things that I couldn’t control from the LR will come on it

OP
OP
NoahLikesFish

NoahLikesFish

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m going to do what’s best for the fish and corals and macroalgae as opposed to just making a huge sick biotope with live rock and crushed coral and mud with no water changes or filtration (quoting someone I forgot who exactly though)

OP
OP
NoahLikesFish

NoahLikesFish

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m so excited to get a clingfish for the tank, they seem so cool and they do everything that a good fish would do, they are small, peaceful, easy to keep, easy to feed, eats algae, hardy, cheap.

Dcal

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
also another tip, this could all be in 1 post

I wanna keep my tank going slow because camaro snow said I should and also, I want to get better equipment and do regular water changes to keep my fish happy and healthy, I’m also getting dry rock becsuse people advised that some things that I couldn’t control from the LR will come on it
I’m going to do what’s best for the fish and corals and macroalgae as opposed to just making a huge sick biotope with live rock and crushed coral and mud with no water changes or filtration (quoting someone I forgot who exactly though)
I might add the tiniest bit of mud to my refugium hob though to feed the macroalgae but that’s it.
I might get some mollies like everyday fish keeper does because they seem to be good inhabitants to a reef tank
I’m so excited to get a clingfish for the tank, they seem so cool and they do everything that a good fish would do, they are small, peaceful, easy to keep, easy to feed, eats algae, hardy, cheap.

Ricksreeefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lense mag

highly reccomend both of these
Ok thanks! I have been looking into the magnifying glass thing but Idk if I can send 30 bucks on it :( I work for my dad and get $50 a month well actually I’m still paying off the mp10 so $40 a month and it hardly ever lasts past the first few days of the month lol

Dcal

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok thanks! I have been looking into the magnifying glass thing but Idk if I can send 30 bucks on it :( I work for my dad and get $50 a month well actually I’m still paying off the mp10 so $40 a month and it hardly ever lasts past the first few days of the month lol
birthday/holiday present? dont go only off my opinion but I absolutely love it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back