20 long questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to have a section dedicated in my tank for a macroalgae garden with caleurpa
only potential prob is youll have to be trimming it to keep it in the area
 
I just want to see his tanks, I agree with him that age dosent matter for fishkeeping and If I listen to everything y’all say I will have a good tank
Problem is no one here thinks you are listening and it feels like you think you know everything already

prove me wrong
 
Problem is no one here thinks you are listening and it feels like you think you know everything already

prove me wrong
I wanna keep my tank going slow because camaro snow said I should and also, I want to get better equipment and do regular water changes to keep my fish happy and healthy, I’m also getting dry rock becsuse people advised that some things that I couldn’t control from the LR will come on it
 
I’m going to do what’s best for the fish and corals and macroalgae as opposed to just making a huge sick biotope with live rock and crushed coral and mud with no water changes or filtration (quoting someone I forgot who exactly though)
 
I might add the tiniest bit of mud to my refugium hob though to feed the macroalgae but that’s it.
 
I might get some mollies like everyday fish keeper does because they seem to be good inhabitants to a reef tank
 
I’m so excited to get a clingfish for the tank, they seem so cool and they do everything that a good fish would do, they are small, peaceful, easy to keep, easy to feed, eats algae, hardy, cheap.
 
also another tip, this could all be in 1 post

I wanna keep my tank going slow because camaro snow said I should and also, I want to get better equipment and do regular water changes to keep my fish happy and healthy, I’m also getting dry rock becsuse people advised that some things that I couldn’t control from the LR will come on it
I’m going to do what’s best for the fish and corals and macroalgae as opposed to just making a huge sick biotope with live rock and crushed coral and mud with no water changes or filtration (quoting someone I forgot who exactly though)
I might add the tiniest bit of mud to my refugium hob though to feed the macroalgae but that’s it.
I might get some mollies like everyday fish keeper does because they seem to be good inhabitants to a reef tank
I’m so excited to get a clingfish for the tank, they seem so cool and they do everything that a good fish would do, they are small, peaceful, easy to keep, easy to feed, eats algae, hardy, cheap.
 
lense mag

highly reccomend both of these
Ok thanks! I have been looking into the magnifying glass thing but Idk if I can send 30 bucks on it :( I work for my dad and get $50 a month well actually I’m still paying off the mp10 so $40 a month and it hardly ever lasts past the first few days of the month lol
 
Ok thanks! I have been looking into the magnifying glass thing but Idk if I can send 30 bucks on it :( I work for my dad and get $50 a month well actually I’m still paying off the mp10 so $40 a month and it hardly ever lasts past the first few days of the month lol
birthday/holiday present? dont go only off my opinion but I absolutely love it
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new