20 long questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want Caribbean sailfin blenny and clingfish pair (Caribbean) then jawfish Pair and mabye dottyback. Caribbean Clingfish have low bioload and aren’t active fish
Oh No Reaction GIF
 
I want my tank to have lots of little fish. Ik tabermav had 3 fish in a 5G, if I did fish of similar size would that logic say I could do 9 fish in a. 20 long?
 
I want my tank to have lots of little fish. Ik tabermav had 3 fish in a 5G, if I did fish of similar size would that logic say I could do 9 fish in a. 20 long?
The size of the fish does not equate to how much swim room they need.
 
If it’s a tiny fish like a 1.5-2.5. goby or belnny there is more than enoguh space especially the lenght of the tank
I would only do 1 goby in a 20g long.

Again, just because the fish is small, doesn’t mean it should get a small tank.
 
I’d be worried though when it gets 2’ long and tall cause you only have a 125 right
Bud I don't think you of all people should be critiquing other people's stock choices...

Just ask 9 trillion questions and second guess everyone I guess?
Uh oh. He's becoming self aware. Tell me, do you have a sudden urge to change your name to GLaDOS and hang from the ceiling?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new