20 long questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want Caribbean sailfin blenny and clingfish pair (Caribbean) then jawfish Pair and mabye dottyback. Caribbean Clingfish have low bioload and aren’t active fish
Oh No Reaction GIF
 
I want my tank to have lots of little fish. Ik tabermav had 3 fish in a 5G, if I did fish of similar size would that logic say I could do 9 fish in a. 20 long?
 
I want my tank to have lots of little fish. Ik tabermav had 3 fish in a 5G, if I did fish of similar size would that logic say I could do 9 fish in a. 20 long?
The size of the fish does not equate to how much swim room they need.
 
If it’s a tiny fish like a 1.5-2.5. goby or belnny there is more than enoguh space especially the lenght of the tank
I would only do 1 goby in a 20g long.

Again, just because the fish is small, doesn’t mean it should get a small tank.
 
I’d be worried though when it gets 2’ long and tall cause you only have a 125 right
Bud I don't think you of all people should be critiquing other people's stock choices...

Just ask 9 trillion questions and second guess everyone I guess?
Uh oh. He's becoming self aware. Tell me, do you have a sudden urge to change your name to GLaDOS and hang from the ceiling?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 24 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new