Status
Not open for further replies.

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Btw it’s going to be 40 breeder and 20 long if I do move so y’all get a extra treat :)

that’s a great choice and size. I’m probably going to end up with an extra 40b with my build and it will most definitely be a small predator reef (want me some dwarf lions

And I am going to get clarkii clowns and nobody will stop me at all muahahahahahahahahaha

Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

BeltedCoyote

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
High school was rough for me, due to a lot of family stuff that I still sometimes deal with.

but it gets a lot better after high school. Hang in there man.

elorablue

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In all seriousness Noah, if you're going to move this is the perfect time to do it. You would've been going to a new school with hundreds of strangers anyway but if you move you'll be entering a new school with lots of other grade 9 students who are in the same boat as you. A perfect time for a fresh start..
Peace.

BeltedCoyote

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I might get like a kole tang or butterfly or foxface if the police don’t get me

All of those will get big enough that a 40 is to small. And it’d cause issues once you have any sort of coral or macro growth. Let us know if you’d like some pointers for alternatives. I don’t blame you for wanting them. I love onespots, and I had a kole on my list until the Hawaii ban. I’m looking at tomini or scopas now. But I am working with a 120.

and it’s not about tang police buddy. It’s about being humane and striving to be the best caretakers we can be. Just like with my pup or your cat, we are all our tank inhabitants have. It behooves us to make sure they thrive if we’re going to restrict them to life in an aquarium

BeltedCoyote

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Foxface still gets far too big. I’m not aware of a butterfly that would be comfortable in a 40. But even if there is, besides the pyramid (which gets too large) they aren’t reef safe and most have coral as part of their natural diet. A dwarf angel could work though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 31 83.8%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Other

Votes: 2 5.4%
Back