2017 NW Frag Fest

emerald525

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NW FF FLier.jpg

It's almost here! In less than a month the PNWMAS will be hosting it's first annual frag show. We will have vendors from all over the Pacific Northwest many who are online only so this will be a chance to meet them face to face! There will also be corals, corals and more corals!
There will be great food for purchase. Our wonderful chef Sirena will be dishing out street tacos! Those who have gone to our meetings can tell you the food alone is worth it!
There will be great raffle items too! At our regular meetings we have had some pretty sweet prizes like Red Sea nano tanks, Mp40s, Mp10s. Keep posted on this event area for all the great raffle items we will have!
Finally we are flying all the way from Australia Laura Simmons from Cairns Marine. She just recently spoke at Macna and has lots of amazing experiences to share. She traveled with Mr. Saltwater Tank for his VIP trip to Fiji and made an Aussie Outback trip to croc infested waters to collect sawfish! This will be a very rare opportunity to meet in person an internationally renowed speaker!
And if that was not enough, all proceeds go to our Tanks for Teacher program specifically the one at the Boys and Girls Club. They lost almost everything this winter due all the snow and we want to get them back up and running! Keep posted to this event place for more details! Here is also the link to the webpage!
Please share this page and help get the word out!
http://nwfragfest.com/

Rufus’ goofs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That was fun!
Actually my first frag swap. It was super awesome. Th nerd in me feels obligated to say that by far, my favorite part of the even was the presentation by Laura Simmons.
She put out a lot of good information on sustainable collection and how we can better evaluate the sourcing of our little critters and corals.

Other than that though, there were some awesome frags! Kyle from Tampico Coral Farms, was a blast to talk to, and even gave me a Pocci for a buck towards the end of the show.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 13 22.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 32 54.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 8.5%
Back