2021 PARTNER DRIVE: $20,000+ in Prizes! Reef Systems, Controllers, LED Lighting and so much more!

PicassoClown04

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes Nov 2nd and the only way we will sell swag is if we have left overs. But I honestly have it in my heart to open a store soon for stuff you guys might want. It's hard for me to believe people would want branded merch from a brand that I created. Humbling really...

Anyway... THANK YOU everyone who has joined so far! This Partner Drive is not a sprint but a marathon and I appreciate you joining in on the run with us! :)
Are we gonna get some cool as heck R2R towels??? I always need more towels!!

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SOO any idea on shipping cost for the tanks? that would suck if someone won them but had to start a go fund me to get it...HAHA

Not sure if shipping is included, I believe it is for those who live within the 48 states, even if not, depending on where you live shipping usually runs $2-300. I know for a fact that it is not included for those that live outside those 48 states.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks again everyone and I'll see what I can do on towels and extra stickers. Also shipping of prizes are included to the lower 48.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 135 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 6.9%
Back