2021 PARTNER DRIVE: $20,000+ in Prizes! Reef Systems, Controllers, LED Lighting and so much more!

homer1475

Figuring out the hobby one coral at a time.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes same as last year, with the exception of a 15$ S&H fee added to this year. I cannot blame them for charging shipping either. I would imagine with all the forum members signing up, shipping all that swag is probably pretty expensive.

homer1475

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wonder if the "team" could make the badges link back to this page?

Like the build thread badge links back to our build threads. That way when someone is curious what a partner member is, they can click the badge and get an idea.

DSEKULA

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As much as its great to see what cool gear we get, id like to know what the "donation" is ear marked for before sending it out? Does this pay hosting fees, get donated to research, share holder dividends? Anyone know what cause our donation goes to?

ADAM

@AK_Reefs on Instagram
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn’t sign up in 2020 and look what happened this year. I could not live with another 2020 on my conscience so I just signed up for 2021.
So it wasn't a secret weapon developed by the New World Order in China????? It was your fault all along????? You should be ashamed!!!

But you should also win the Nobel Peace Prize for saving the world in 2021!!!! THANKS!

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So it wasn't a secret weapon developed by the New World Order in China????? It was your fault all along????? You should be ashamed!!!

But you should also win the Nobel Peace Prize for saving the world in 2021!!!! THANKS!

“Only Nixon could go to China”
Star Trek VI - Spock.

I will happily, and with a somber heart, accept the 2021 Nobel prize for not jacking the earth up again.

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay signed up...I want my badge @revhtree I mean you are already showing yours off :p
Okay signed up...I want my badge @revhtree I mean you are already showing yours off :p

same. In all seriousness, isn’t that the only reason people donate the money? To get extra digital badges next to their name on an online website? ....no? ... It’s pretty motivating for me anyway.

Mhart032

Stick Head
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
same. In all seriousness, isn’t that the only reason people donate the money? To get extra digital badges next to their name on an online website? ....no? ... It’s pretty motivating for me anyway.

Yes! Must Have Badges!!

Jgerm

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
giphy.gif

Done! I want the badge and the Hoodie equally! ;Smuggrin

homer1475

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I totally did it for the badge! I could care less about the swag. Heck I would donate twice if I could get 2 badges. :D

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 36 15.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 13.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 133 58.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 7.0%
Back