20G Nano - New from NC.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Berlibee
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Berlibee

.Wen Game.
View Badges
Joined
Nov 20, 2015
Messages
1,852
Reaction score
2,794
Location
USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello guys, my name is Alexey. I'm from Raleigh, NC.
Just started last Christmas with a Pico 20G. Looking for an upgrade now, I would say a step to the larger upgrade, can't get all what I want at this point for the new system. I'm on several forums right now, but this place looks so nice and active community, I like it. Here is my current tank:

Tank_View.jpg
 
Thank you guys, I hope you can help me to understand what is the best step for an upgrade. I'll start a new thread soon with my tank setup and questions if you don't mind. :)
 
Still reading the forum, guys really a nice place here and I've been on most of the reef forums already. I like that place! :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new