OP
OP
Tanggirl12

Tanggirl12

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Moved the apex, still needs some wire management. Making room for 75g fuge and a frag tank.

image.png
image.jpeg

dieselkeeper

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You're out of control. Addicted to be exact. Beautiful tank

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Beauty!

rockworm

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats. Very nice choices in sps and very nice pictures. I do similar to you. I go in spurts and buy a bunch of corals in one shot then wait a while. Gives my wallet a chance to recover

OP
OP
Tanggirl12

Tanggirl12

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats. Very nice choices in sps and very nice pictures. I do similar to you. I go in spurts and buy a bunch of corals in one shot then wait a while. Gives my wallet a chance to recover
I'd never be able to afford these, if it weren't for contests and raffles. Just fortunate this time. Hope I can grow them out to share my good luck with my friends.

rockworm

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd never be able to afford these, if it weren't for contests and raffles. Just fortunate this time. Hope I can grow them out to share my good luck with my friends.
You will be able to grow them out. [emoji106] It is nice to be able to share with friends.

NeverlosT

SPS nut
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
great luck on winning those corals! I read through your thread and you have great perseverance and a skill for keeping coral happy. Awesome job and keep it up! I cant wait to see those corals grown into colonies!

OP
OP
Tanggirl12

Tanggirl12

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, it's been over a year since I've added any fish after a string of unsuccessful attempts of getting fish through QT. Trying again with a pair of blue throats triggers, flame hawk and a couple of nice clowns. I plan on keeping them in here a while due to the triggers small size ( approx 3"}
IMG_7268.JPG

goody

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you please tell me the dimensions of your custom Melevreef's sump (overall and each section)? I was also wondering where are your rodi filters getting water from? I am planning on keeping my equipment in my garage, but I'm not sure if I can set up an AWC system because jy water heater is in other garage, and our washer/dryer and utility tank are upstairs on 2nd floor opposite side of house. Thought your setup my help me out.

OP
OP
Tanggirl12

Tanggirl12

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you please tell me the dimensions of your custom Melevreef's sump (overall and each section)? I was also wondering where are your rodi filters getting water from? I am planning on keeping my equipment in my garage, but I'm not sure if I can set up an AWC system because jy water heater is in other garage, and our washer/dryer and utility tank are upstairs on 2nd floor opposite side of house. Thought your setup my help me out.
I'd have to measure it, I'll try to think to tomorrow, it holds around 65 gallons.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back