24" Coralife PC fixture

  • Thread starter Thread starter foxhuntr
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

foxhuntr

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
1,093
Reaction score
25
Location
little town in Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a BNIB 24" Coralife PC fixture..... it has 2 switches and fan with splash guard.... it is 130 watt... never been fired...asking $60 + shipping
 

Attachments

  • DSC03770.jpg
    DSC03770.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 167

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new