245 Gallon Reef Tank

Quick edit to the fish list. I might be able to get rid of possible the clownfish, redfin wrasse, Hybrid Powder Blue Tang, Diamond Goby, and Starry Blenny if I could get a horn shark.

Would I be able to put a horn shark in a 280 gallon? If it works out, I plan to have the bottom mostly empty with rocks built up where the shark could swim underneath. Could I still keep it with corals?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new