25 Gallon reef tank.

reefman72

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have A 25 gallon complete reef set up for sale. Equipment will include, Tank along with matching stand, Sundial T5 lighting system,4/24 watt bulbs two led lights times are built into hood. Octopus Hang on the back protien skimmer rated to 90 gallons Two Korilla one power heads one seio mx650 power head. HOB phosphate reactor with pump. Heater. There is about fifty pound or more in the tank. Fish will include three percula clowns one six line wrasse. Misc hermit crabs and snails. Corals will include one large green slimer about twelve inches or bigger. Large green red lobo, large colt coral,pagoda coral,meduim sized wall hammer coral,maxima clam blue in color,red mushrooms very large 10 to twelve polops, red zoes 15 to twenty polops,blue palys 5 polops,purple zoes about fifry polps angel halo zoes 6 polops. moon coral. I am moving in the next few days and would like to sell asap. 800.00 will take it all.

Attachments

• DSC00234.jpg
    DSC00234.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 281

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 24.4%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 33.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 30.1%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%

Back