265 gallon In-Wall tank addition

Dougs3dprinting

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 18, 2021
Messages
4
Reaction score
46
Location
45106
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well several years ago I added to my list of aquariums. I have a 150 gallon in-wall and decided to add a 265 gallon in-wall. The sump is a 125 gallon tank under my stairs and the main display tank is viewable from both my basement/bar area as well as the steps walking down to the basement.

Tank Build PIcs Click this to see build pics. Below are beginning and end pics

Untitled presentation (1).jpg

Untitled presentation (2).jpg

Untitled presentation (3).jpg
 
Well several years ago I added to my list of aquariums. I have a 150 gallon in-wall and decided to add a 265 gallon in-wall. The sump is a 125 gallon tank under my stairs and the main display tank is viewable from both my basement/bar area as well as the steps walking down to the basement.

Tank Build PIcs Click this to see build pics. Below are beginning and end pics

Untitled presentation (1).jpg

Untitled presentation (2).jpg

Untitled presentation (3).jpg
Nice cool bar and bath I bet gin and tonics and taking the browns to the superbowl(taking a #2)have never been better with those badboy. I am envious I've been looking for what the guys on here call a monster tank(anything larger than 160g) but can get my mits on anything bigger than poorly made 106 g new for 1700 or used locally for 1200(which is a rip)my next question is were they prefabbed or did you DIY?I also like how you ran edging and have a overhead on the one in the bathroom
 
Nice cool bar and bath I bet gin and tonics and taking the browns to the superbowl(taking a #2)have never been better with those badboy. I am envious I've been looking for what the guys on here call a monster tank(anything larger than 160g) but can get my mits on anything bigger than poorly made 106 g new for 1700 or used locally for 1200(which is a rip)my next question is were they prefabbed or did you DIY?I also like how you ran edging and have a overhead on the one in the bathroom
I pickup the 265 barely used for $500. Also came with a few other goodies.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new