29 BioCube soon 2b 90 Cube

This is a Oceanic production pal I have a 120 All Glass Cages in the garage but with me being a father of 2 unemployed I decided to setup the smaller tank for now
 
i hear you there!.. I like the smaller setups.. Im not a fan of the big fish and such. Do you know if oceanic still makes them size tanks? Seems like perfect dimensions to me.. Post some pics bud!
 
i hear you there!.. I like the smaller setups.. Im not a fan of the big fish and such. Do you know if oceanic still makes them size tanks? Seems like perfect dimensions to me.. Post some pics bud!

I plan on probably this weekend just trying to get my rock scape right
 
was snappin some pics today and noticed i shot some nice ones of my clowns here is my snowcasso/platnium pair
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • old to new 063.jpg
    old to new 063.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 236
  • old to new 062.jpg
    old to new 062.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 287
  • old to new 058.jpg
    old to new 058.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 257
  • old to new 064.jpg
    old to new 064.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 242
well i had a friend stop by and snap some pics here is a recent ft shot of my nano :tongue:and my upgrade also:dribble:
attachment.php
attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • 90 cube full tank shot.jpg
    90 cube full tank shot.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 245
  • full tank shot.jpg
    full tank shot.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 246

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new