29 Gallon Aquarium Stocking Ideas?

beehive124

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 16, 2021
Messages
493
Reaction score
212
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
North Dakota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello folks! I currently have a standard 29 gallon aquarium with a pair of Clowns, 1 yasha goby, 1 tiger pistol shrimp, a ton of hermit crabs, and a few snails. I was thinking to add a royal gramma and one other fish that catches people’s eyes, and is different from the other fish in the tank. I would like some kind of hawkfish, but I hear they will murder gobies and I love my yasha, so any help would be appreciated:)
 
Royal Gramma is good. If you want something that perches like a hawkfish but isn't as mean, try a blenny. Tail Spot would be perfect. Starry or Algae would also work.
 
Royal Gramma is good. If you want something that perches like a hawkfish but isn't as mean, try a blenny. Tail Spot would be perfect. Starry or Algae would also work.
I’ve heard that blennies also go after gobies though, and my yasha is pretty tiny
 
After some reasearch, I really like the tail spot blenny! Thank you so much! I think he/she would make a great addition to my tank!
 
After some reasearch, I really like the tail spot blenny! Thank you so much! I think he/she would make a great addition to my tank!
Awesome! My tail spot is absolutely peaceful. I don't think it's really a risk at all.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 28.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new