29 Gallon Build Complete

OG Reef Tanks

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 21, 2021
Messages
25
Reaction score
104
Location
Orangevale
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think that I am finished with my new nano tank build. It is mostly LPS dominant with some SPS and Softies. I currently have a yellow tang which I got as a captive bred baby from the Biota Group and will rehome soon, a royal gramma that has been with me for 6 years and two different tanks, and a six line wrasse. I also have 4 tuxedo urchins, various snails including one money cowrie and one small fighting conch, and 2 marbled serpent stars. When I rehome the yellow tang, I will be putting a starry blenny into the reef.

20211213_133129 (2).jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new