Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Maximus

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
How do you get the 10% off? Is there a special code? Thanks.

Maggie321

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there somewhere that more pics are posted of the reef ready aquariums? And other info and specks?

OP
OP
ArtFully Acrylic

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there somewhere that more pics are posted of the reef ready aquariums? And other info and specks?

All tanks from 80 gallons and larger include either dual corner overflows or single center back wall overflow (buyer's choice) as well as up to 4 holes for drains/returns. Smaller tanks include a single corner or back center overflow with drain and a single return. All tanks include a full single piece euro-braced and machined top.

We have pictures of a number of the Reef Ready tanks, but not all. As they are built to order, we can customize the setup to meet your needs. The only thing 'written in stone' with the reef ready tanks are the dimensions. Dimensional changes indeed require a custom tank quote.

If there were any particular reef ready models or features you'd like to see pictures of, or receive further spec details on, you can send us an email to [email protected] and we can get those over to you.

OP
OP
ArtFully Acrylic

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another batch ready for shipment!

17342794_1353141194732469_779467774660641108_n_zpsgmr2417t.jpg

Nath514

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just grabbed a AIO 28 can't wait to get it up an running. I plan on having a low bioload in terms of fish just a clown and a neon cleaner goby and a few snails. Which of the Tunze skimmers the 9002, 9001 or 9004 would those who have the 28 AIO recommend? I have an ato so the skimmer could go in either the middle or side compartments.

Thanks,
Nathan

jokim

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will there be another annual tax refund sale this year?

andyg1960

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Honestly, as much as i would like to purchase again from you, my horrible experience with poor communication in the past makes it just not worth it.

OP
OP
ArtFully Acrylic

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Honestly, as much as i would like to purchase again from you, my horrible experience with poor communication in the past makes it just not worth it.

Andy, sorry you were less than impressed with your experience with us. Gotta say I'm a little surprised by your dissatisfaction expressed in this post though. You mentioned communication as a weak link in another thread a few minutes prior to this post while also expressing your happiness that you received a beautiful lid. I'm trying to figure out where the communication went wrong for you. Looking up your order I see you ordered on 11/8 and your lid shipped on 12/11.

Your email chain with us was perfectly organized in a single email thread consisting of only a handful of messages between us and you confirming a few order details. You answered questions within same day that we asked and we replied to you within same day on all emails except the last one on 12/2 which we replied to on the 3rd business day. If everybody helped keep their submissions as efficient as you did we would see a tremendous improvement in lead time and communication efficiency across the board.

In either case, I'm happy to discuss further with you how/where we let you down so we can fix it and hopefully respark your confidence in us for any future needs you have. Please send me an email to [email protected] so we can discuss in more detail if you would like.

Thanks!

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 44 35.5%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 21.8%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back