Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

andyg1960

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Andy, sorry you were less than impressed with your experience with us. Gotta say I'm a little surprised by your dissatisfaction expressed in this post though. You mentioned communication as a weak link in another thread a few minutes prior to this post while also expressing your happiness that you received a beautiful lid. I'm trying to figure out where the communication went wrong for you. Looking up your order I see you ordered on 11/8 and your lid shipped on 12/11.

Your email chain with us was perfectly organized in a single email thread consisting of only a handful of messages between us and you confirming a few order details. You answered questions within same day that we asked and we replied to you within same day on all emails except the last one on 12/2 which we replied to on the 3rd business day. If everybody helped keep their submissions as efficient as you did we would see a tremendous improvement in lead time and communication efficiency across the board.

In either case, I'm happy to discuss further with you how/where we let you down so we can fix it and hopefully respark your confidence in us for any future needs you have. Please send me an email to [email protected] so we can discuss in more detail if you would like.

Thanks!
The lid was beautiful. I did post about poor communication in another thread, I'm not sure how thats relevant. The rest of your post is unfortunately not accurate.Maybe you are referencing only the emails you replied to; there were several that to this day have ever received a reply, and there was a phone call that went unreturned. The poor communication I experienced, and apparently many others experienced, was a deciding factor in looking to other solutions for aquarium lids for additional tanks.

aros

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The lid was beautiful. I did post about poor communication in another thread, I'm not sure how thats relevant. The rest of your post is unfortunately not accurate.Maybe you are referencing only the emails you replied to; there were several that to this day have ever received a reply, and there was a phone call that went unreturned. The poor communication I experienced, and apparently many others experienced, was a deciding factor in looking to other solutions for aquarium lids for additional tanks.

Hey Andy, what’s their phone number? I can’t find it on their site. Just a chat box that is never online.

Sherief Singer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Artfully Acrylic,

I have a Reefer 450 Deluxe, with the built in AI Lights.

I'm trying to figure out how the feed door works. I can see how it comes off in your video when the lid is off the tank, but when the lid is on the tank, is there a tab that comes off the feed door, possibly on the front of the feed door so that you can grab it to remove the feed door to be lifted off?

Also, do you have many customers get the xlarge 10.5" x 3/5" feed door vs the 5"x3" standard feed door"? do you have a picture of this?

I'd like to integrate the feed door so that I can use a frozen food defroster cup (see attached picture), so I was thinking the xlarge feed door would be better.

Also, please see my attached photo of my 450 delude tank.

Lastly, what is your production time as of today?

All the best

SS
tank.jpg
defroster.jpg

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 166 61.9%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 70 26.1%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 93 34.7%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 46 17.2%
  • Other

Votes: 70 26.1%
Back