29g

Cjsanders757

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 7, 2013
Messages
290
Reaction score
2
Location
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can members post pictures of their tanks and complete set up??

I'm going to be doing some changing to mine in a few months and need ideas.
 
Here's my 35 gal cube before I took it down recently, Upgraded to a 70 gal
uploadfromtaptalk1392081302406.jpg
 
I'm about to head to work but I'll snap a few pics of my system and post em for ya
 
Here ya go

Full setup
IMG_20140210_222930.jpg


Display
IMG_20140210_222939.jpg


Sump
IMG_20140210_223009.jpg


Diy led
IMG_20140210_223021.jpg


Eshopps pf300 with Diy hofer gurgle buster
IMG_20140210_223028.jpg


Attached 10 gallon frag tank
IMG_20140210_223034.jpg


And behind the frag tank
IMG_20140210_223043.jpg


Any questions or if you wanna see any other parts of my system just let me know!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new