• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2x AI Hydra Black + controller

  • Thread starter Thread starter nola90
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

nola90

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 27, 2013
Messages
238
Reaction score
34
Location
New Orleans, LA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Breaking down my last frag tank, never ran higher than 50% for 8hrs/day.


2x AI Hydra (Black Body)
1x AI Wireless Controller


$675 shipped and insured


Contact me here or 619-929-0209
 
If I do, I can always steal a friend's lights. XD

I wanted to give ecotech a try as well since a lot of the locals are having great success with it.

Sold and please close
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new