2x Kessil A360W-E, tank mounts, Spectral Controller $450 shipped

Item Price
450
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

marissas47

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 15, 2015
Messages
246
Reaction score
53
Location
Upstate NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 Kessil A360W-E lights for sale, along with the flexible tank mounts with the 90 degree adapters, and the Spectral controller for sale. Have been used on a low percentage (35% at max daytime) and are in great shape. No issues, just breaking the tank down. Looking to sell everything together for $450 shipped.

20230620_152850.jpg 20230620_152917.jpg 20230620_152902.jpg 20230620_152935.jpg 20230620_153000.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new