3.5" mm audio cable for Kessil A360WE?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Trever
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Trever

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 19, 2020
Messages
671
Reaction score
333
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For $20 Kessil sells a 10' data control cable.

It seems to me something like this $12 cable is effectively the same thing (3.5"mm audio cable).

I'm sure I can find cheaper too.

Anyone know? I've seen threads and Google'd but still scratching my head. Yes we're talking about $8, but I already paid $30 for one piece of metal (Kessil extension tube) and tired of paying so much extra for fries and a drink.

Thanks
 
I used a couple highly-rated amazon brand 3.5mm cords for a couple weeks, but couldn't seem to get my 2 lights to be the same color or intensity no matter how much troubleshooting I did. I finally broke down and bought a Kessil brand 3.5mm to connect my main light to the other and the lights started working as they should. My Spectral X controller is still using the Amazon brand cable to the main light's input, though.

This was just my experience using off-brand cabling, and it very well could have just been the brand that I was using.
 
I have them on mine @Trever . They work just fine. I connected both my Kessil's with 3.5mm cable from Amazon!!

@BarSnackz yeah your issues could be the cable, some times it happens. For me both main cable to Apex and the Kessil to Kessil are from Amazon. Work just fine.
 
@BarSnackz I'll just be going from one spectral X controller to one A360WE, that's it. I have seen stuff here and there about these wrinkles and that's partly why I asked.

So 3 thumbs up, 1 partial thumbs up with a possible explanation from @mahindra.dev
 
The 3.5 mm auxiliary audio cable by Amazon Basics is a great cord that can tremendously transmit audio signals clearly without any break-ups or static in its transmission, based on my experience with the product.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new