• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

3 Large Rainbow Splices for sale

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

CoralWealth

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Hello everyone!

I have 3 nice RR Rainbow Splice Frags for sale. I have been growing these out and was going to glue them all together to make a large colony but I have decided to go another direction.

All of these photos are under full daylight with my T5s. 4 Blue Plus and 4 Coral Plus is what I run. No blue light or orange filter here. These will pop even more if you run heavy blue.

I do not have a mother colony of these as they were all frags from the original frags I got from TCK last year. I can provide receipt if needed but it is very clear they are all Rainbow Splices haha.

Don't see many rainbow splices for sale besides the vendors so shoot me offers. With the offers, I do NOT want any trades at this point my tank is completely packed.

These are large frags, I know my pictures are not the best but these are multiple inches tall and about to shoot out a lot of branches.

Update as of 7/13 - Frag 1 is sold, 2 and 3 are available

rainbow1.jpg

Frag 1 - looking for $550 shipped for this. - SOLD
This frag has the most red both on the front and back side. It is growing very fast after I fragged the top of it and I am sure it will be shooting new branches off from the top and also the sides.

rainbow2.jpg

Frag 2 - only $350 shipped

This frag is taller and bigger then frag 1 but clearly has less red. However, you can see the red starting to come in and I see it more and more every week. I am sure it will continue to develop more red which could make this larger frag a steal at this price as you can see multiples branches about to start.

rainbow3.jpg

Frag 3- only $350 shipped for this one too.

This frag has the least amount of red, but it is the biggest and has multiple branches coming out. I tried to outline it in black so you can see how big it is. The frag is mostly green and yellow, however you can see some red coming in towards the top and by the new branch on the top left.

Last edited:
OP
OP
CoralWealth

CoralWealth

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
couples pm but all still available! I can ship as soon as this week or hold as long as you want :)

OP
OP
CoralWealth

CoralWealth

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
These are large frags, I know my pictures are not the best but these are multiple inches tall and about to shoot out a lot of branches.

OP
OP
CoralWealth

CoralWealth

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Back