• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

3" Quarantined Purple Tang

65Naja

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 27, 2019
Messages
67
Reaction score
57
Location
Central Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a healthy 3" quarantined (for 3+ months) Purple Tang. This individual eats Nori, PE-Pellets, Mysis shrimp, Spirulina Brine Shrimp.
Well fed and active. Fish is located in Wildwood Florida, 32163 (The Villages).

Local pickup would be best - Valued at ~$150
Don't need equipment but open to Corals - Would love a Torch or other interesting items


Tang.JPG
 
Quarantined was mentioned as in the past tense. Meaning it was quarantined and is disease free.
I follow a strict quarantine (QT) protocol to be as sure as possible that I eradicate disease.
Others follow a manage it philosophy, meaning that they treat for it, if and when it occurs.
 
Quarantined was mentioned as in the past tense. Meaning it was quarantined and is disease free.
I follow a strict quarantine (QT) protocol to be as sure as possible that I eradicate disease.
Others follow a manage it philosophy, meaning that they treat for it, if and when it occurs.
Oh ok thanks for that, didn't know if it were like my domino damsel, it doesn't get along with my other fish so he is in quarantine for that reason until I can either trade or sell him.
Quarantined was mentioned as in the past tense. Meaning it was quarantined and is disease free.
I follow a strict quarantine (QT) protocol to be as sure as possible that I eradicate disease.
Others follow a manage it philosophy, meaning that they treat for it, if and when it occurs.
Oh ok thanks for that, I didn't know if it was quarantine because it was like my domino damsel and a bully?! Lol or if it had disease...(He's in quarantine till I could either trade or sell him)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new