• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

3" Quarantined Purple Tang

65Naja

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a healthy 3" quarantined (for 3+ months) Purple Tang. This individual eats Nori, PE-Pellets, Mysis shrimp, Spirulina Brine Shrimp.
Well fed and active. Fish is located in Wildwood Florida, 32163 (The Villages).

Local pickup would be best - Valued at ~$150
Don't need equipment but open to Corals - Would love a Torch or other interesting items

Tang.JPG

OP
OP
65Naja

65Naja

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quarantined was mentioned as in the past tense. Meaning it was quarantined and is disease free.
I follow a strict quarantine (QT) protocol to be as sure as possible that I eradicate disease.
Others follow a manage it philosophy, meaning that they treat for it, if and when it occurs.

feerdeR

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quarantined was mentioned as in the past tense. Meaning it was quarantined and is disease free.
I follow a strict quarantine (QT) protocol to be as sure as possible that I eradicate disease.
Others follow a manage it philosophy, meaning that they treat for it, if and when it occurs.
Oh ok thanks for that, didn't know if it were like my domino damsel, it doesn't get along with my other fish so he is in quarantine for that reason until I can either trade or sell him.
Oh ok thanks for that, I didn't know if it was quarantine because it was like my domino damsel and a bully?! Lol or if it had disease...(He's in quarantine till I could either trade or sell him)

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 54 40.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 20.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 35.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.7%
Back