30 Gallon JBJ Beginner Tank

Angel2332

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 6, 2019
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
LOS ANGELES
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's some recent pics of my tank. It's been running since May 2018. Any comments or questions appreciated :). Thanks for checking it out!

20190910_154841.jpg 20190910_154830.jpg 20190910_154814.jpg 20190910_154732.jpg 20190910_154554.jpg 20190910_154653.jpg 20190910_154703.jpg 20190910_154532.jpg
 
Welcome to the Reef!

Tanks looking good! Keep us updated with pic progress!
 
Welcome to the Reef!

Tanks looking good! Keep us updated with pic progress!
Thanks Jay Z! Will do! I'm looking for the pics of when I first set it up. I will post later.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new