30gal frag tank

breaknrun911

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 21, 2009
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
Location
maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is my deep blue rimless frag. It is three weeks shy of its 1st birthday.
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1386377038.773213.jpg

ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1386377079.490875.jpg

ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1386377102.512369.jpg
 
Whoa, whoa, whoa! I had to do a double take. Did you go from Fiji to Real Reef Rock?!
 
BTW, Congrats. I actually have the same setup. Deep Blue 30g Rimless frag tank with Real Reef rock.
 
No, not at all. I like the conversion. I was just amazed that its almost the same as mine.
 
I never posted a build thread but heres a pic of my tank. Sorry about the quality, its from an iphone 4

unnamed.jpg
 
Very nice! I wish I bought the cornerflo tank. I'm ganna build a sump and over flow box after cmas
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new