310 Gallon Build

Have you thought about doing a build thread on this tank? I'm interested in your equipment and stocking ideas!
 
Have you thought about doing a build thread on this tank? I'm interested in your equipment and stocking ideas!
Thats kind of what this is. Am I doing it wrong? lol, maybe there is a better spot or easier place to post direct pics in a row? let me know what u think. Have never done a build thread
 
I might start a new one with updated pics and an easier to follow thread
 
Following along finalizing an order for a tank with the exact same dimensions from GlassCages
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new