310G in wall 25x30x96

botheboss

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 21, 2017
Messages
358
Reaction score
270
What state or country do you live in
Arkansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And it begins
DB21F46F-E59F-4B0E-A9A0-194FCD994C1D.jpeg
 
This is going to be a good one!!
Thanks Pretty much a dream setup for me. Debating on starboard or tiles on the bottom. That’s the next decision. Got another month or so before water goes in probably. Hopefully sooner then later.
 
Nice dimensions! I plan to do something around the same size when we settle into a house!

Have you decided on equipment list for the tank? Or what kind of corals you plan on doing?

I’m interested in your choice of lights and wavemakers.
 
Nice dimensions! I plan to do something around the same size when we settle into a house!

Have you decided on equipment list for the tank? Or what kind of corals you plan on doing?

I’m interested in your choice of lights and wavemakers.
I plan on using my 8 bulb ati sun power and reef breeders I have on my 180 now. Might have to add something on the ends idk yet. I also have 6 mp 40s idk if that going to be enough either but we are gonna find out! Lol
 
I plan on using my 8 bulb ati sun power and reef breeders I have on my 180 now. Might have to add something on the ends idk yet. I also have 6 mp 40s idk if that going to be enough either but we are gonna find out! Lol
Wow 6 mp40’s that’s a ton of flow.

Personally I was thinking of doing 4 redsea 45’s or 4 gyre 350s when I do my tank. 2 on the side and two along the back wall. Would possibly need more flow once frags grow into colonies though.
 
looks amazing so far! so its a peninsula? you'll be able to see through to your fish room?
Yes I went peninsula because it had to go right against the wall on that side. Plus I did want overflows in the middle of this tank. I was thinking of put something over the back when I have ppl over lol. But I definitely want see through the back of the tank because I’m gonna be back there a lot......
 
Yes I went peninsula because it had to go right against the wall on that side. Plus I did want overflows in the middle of this tank. I was thinking of put something over the back when I have ppl over lol. But I definitely want see through the back of the tank because I’m gonna be back there a lot......
or just make your fish room that much more amazing and presentable :-) i love seeing all the technology behind it as i do the fish.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new