0   0   0
Following................

zibba

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cream of the crop on SPS, wow! How are the RR pieces holding up? I lost some signature pieces, but others are doing well. Curious to see how yours have adjusted.

Cheers,
Z

OP
OP
J

jduck

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Impressive collection Sir. Are you getting your frags from RR Canada?

All of the RR are usa, with the exception of the Aussie Gold and the tri color Monti palawensis which I believe originated from RR Canada

Cream of the crop on SPS, wow! How are the RR pieces holding up? I lost some signature pieces, but others are doing well. Curious to see how yours have adjusted.

When I started this tank build I decided that the majority of SPS were going to be newer high end ones, mixed with a few, old but good ones
I've lost Dare Devil within 24 hours of shipping and Tony replaced it on my next shipment. Then both of the Berry Freezes after a few weeks in the tank. Then most recently Cherry Bomb came in DOA but Tony will replace that in a future order. I was suppose to get a frag of the Feel-Licks but apparently RR lost the whole colony. I've been pretty happy about only loosing the 2 berry freezes, given the amount of $$$ frags I've ordered.

show time

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful collection. That very good for the amount of RR frags you got and lose only two. got any up date pictures for the tank and frags.

Mrfresh

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice what k do u think ur ur lights at.

I don't think ur corals color is off at all.

zibba

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I started this tank build I decided that the majority of SPS were going to be newer high end ones, mixed with a few, old but good ones
I've lost Dare Devil within 24 hours of shipping and Tony replaced it on my next shipment. Then both of the Berry Freezes after a few weeks in the tank. Then most recently Cherry Bomb came in DOA but Tony will replace that in a future order. I was suppose to get a frag of the Feel-Licks but apparently RR lost the whole colony. I've been pretty happy about only loosing the 2 berry freezes, given the amount of $$$ frags I've ordered.

My cherry bomb is doing just fine. I lost my Feellicks though and sounds like it was around the same time they lost their colony so not sure what was going on there. Either way, very fortunate with just the few losses. Thanks again for sharing all these pictures of your great collection! I'll be following along to see how this turns out.

bct15

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What do you think of the reefraft oblivion? Tank is coming along awesome.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 71 75.5%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 11 11.7%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%
Back