320g of emptyness

Subscribed, very nice collection
 
Cream of the crop on SPS, wow! How are the RR pieces holding up? I lost some signature pieces, but others are doing well. Curious to see how yours have adjusted.

Cheers,
Z
 
Impressive collection Sir. Are you getting your frags from RR Canada?

All of the RR are usa, with the exception of the Aussie Gold and the tri color Monti palawensis which I believe originated from RR Canada

Cream of the crop on SPS, wow! How are the RR pieces holding up? I lost some signature pieces, but others are doing well. Curious to see how yours have adjusted.

When I started this tank build I decided that the majority of SPS were going to be newer high end ones, mixed with a few, old but good ones
I've lost Dare Devil within 24 hours of shipping and Tony replaced it on my next shipment. Then both of the Berry Freezes after a few weeks in the tank. Then most recently Cherry Bomb came in DOA but Tony will replace that in a future order. I was suppose to get a frag of the Feel-Licks but apparently RR lost the whole colony. I've been pretty happy about only loosing the 2 berry freezes, given the amount of $$$ frags I've ordered.
 
Beautiful collection. That very good for the amount of RR frags you got and lose only two. got any up date pictures for the tank and frags.
 
Very nice what k do u think ur ur lights at.

I don't think ur corals color is off at all.
 
When I started this tank build I decided that the majority of SPS were going to be newer high end ones, mixed with a few, old but good ones
I've lost Dare Devil within 24 hours of shipping and Tony replaced it on my next shipment. Then both of the Berry Freezes after a few weeks in the tank. Then most recently Cherry Bomb came in DOA but Tony will replace that in a future order. I was suppose to get a frag of the Feel-Licks but apparently RR lost the whole colony. I've been pretty happy about only loosing the 2 berry freezes, given the amount of $$$ frags I've ordered.

My cherry bomb is doing just fine. I lost my Feellicks though and sounds like it was around the same time they lost their colony so not sure what was going on there. Either way, very fortunate with just the few losses. Thanks again for sharing all these pictures of your great collection! I'll be following along to see how this turns out.
 
What do you think of the reefraft oblivion? Tank is coming along awesome.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.1%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.3%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.9%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 26.0%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new