320g of emptyness

Looking good, i'll be following this build thread
 
Great build and selection of corals And welcome to REEF2REEF!
 
Welcome fellow 240 reef. Keep the updates coming

Country Boy using tapatalk on his EVO
 
Awesome tank and j like seeing the progress of it. It's going to be awesome I've everything grows out.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
 
Wow this is going to be an amazing build… I love all your attention to detail… Really looking forward to following this Tank and watching a progress.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new