32G Biocube Stocking List

N11morales

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello I was thinking about adding like 2 more fish to my 32G biocube, but wasn't sure what exactly I can add or if I should add anything.
As of right now I have:
2 Oscellaris Clownfish
Wheeler's Goby/Pistol Shrimp- Pair
Royal Gramma
Fire Shrimp

I was thinking about maybe adding a banggai cardinal or a fairy wrasse. What type of fairy wrasse might be okay in this type of set up. Also open to other fish suggestions.

JJ Ligs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I was thinking about adding like 2 more fish to my 32G biocube, but wasn't sure what exactly I can add or if I should add anything.
As of right now I have:
2 Oscellaris Clownfish
Wheeler's Goby/Pistol Shrimp- Pair
Royal Gramma
Fire Shrimp

I was thinking about maybe adding a banggai cardinal or a fairy wrasse. What type of fairy wrasse might be okay in this type of set up. Also open to other fish suggestions.
Lawnmower Blenny

OP
OP
N11morales

N11morales

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Lawnmower Blenny
I tried adding a blenny into my tank and my royal gramma started fighting with him right away. They locked mouths and wouldnt let go for a few seconds. I didn't want either fish to end up dying so i returned it back to the LFS. The royal gramma has only been in the tank almost 2 weeks but got really territorial when the blenny went into the rocks. Not even on the same side of the tank.

JJ Ligs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tried adding a blenny into my tank and my royal gramma started fighting with him right away. They locked mouths and wouldnt let go for a few seconds. I didn't want either fish to end up dying so i returned it back to the LFS. The royal gramma has only been in the tank almost 2 weeks but got really territorial when the blenny went into the rocks. Not even on the same side of the tank.
They can be that way which sucks because Blenny’s are such fun

OP
OP
N11morales

N11morales

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
They can be that way which sucks because Blenny’s are such fun
Ye Blenny's seemed like it would have been really cool to have in my tank, but i dont think I will be able to have a royal gramma and blenny. I think they will end up killing each other. I don't want to risk harming a fish over already seeing how aggressive he got with a blenny. Maybe i will give him back to the LFS and trade him in for a blenny, but I really want to get a fairy wrasse or something that swims around the whole tank more. My Clowns usually stay around the top left side of my tank. The royal Gramma low/in rocks. I dont really have anything that moves around to much everything kinda stays in place.

JJ Ligs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ye Blenny's seemed like it would have been really cool to have in my tank, but i dont think I will be able to have a royal gramma and blenny. I think they will end up killing each other. I don't want to risk harming a fish over already seeing how aggressive he got with a blenny. Maybe i will give him back to the LFS and trade him in for a blenny, but I really want to get a fairy wrasse or something that swims around the whole tank more. My Clowns usually stay around the top left side of my tank. The royal Gramma low/in rocks. I dont really have anything that moves around to much everything kinda stays in place.
Yeah a wrasse would be cool but if you get a fairy and he picks in the rock worried you gramma will go at him too

OP
OP
N11morales

N11morales

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yeah a wrasse would be cool but if you get a fairy and he picks in the rock worried you gramma will go at him too
I will probably ask some questions at my LFS about that. If anything maybe I will take him out and rearrange the rocks and introduce them both in the tank at the same time. Maybe that will make him "lose" his "territory"? I'm not sure if that will work but I wont get one less im sure it will be safe and okay.

OP
OP
N11morales

N11morales

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I don't have any corals besides zoas on an island rock. So i dont think moving my rocks around will really mess with anything.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 19 57.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 6.1%
Back