32Gallon Biocube light upgrade

MrDeathKills

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 17, 2020
Messages
133
Reaction score
60
Location
Las Vegas
What state or country do you live in
Nevada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I currently have a Hydra 16 HD on my 32 Gallon biocube. Looking for an upgrade and i have 3 options. Anyone using 1 of these 3? Whats your pros and cons. I’m just wanting to get a better spread and have better par all around the tank. Would like to be able to keep a clam no issues. Also if I decide to go more SPS dominate would like to make sure that is possible.

Radion XR 15 G5 Blue = $514

Hydra 32 HD = $446

ReefLED 90 = $440
 
Option 4: get a 2nd prime 16- $210
Just my 2 cents. If you got the cash get the xr15 though, easy choice.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new