330 Tank thread.

BC Doom
1000004800.jpg

Forgot the name :)
24eebc9a-ee9f-4df0-81ff-40759261f065-1_all_2120-jpg.4188156


Not sure on this one either lol
1000004797.jpg


Tangerine
1000004796.jpg


Happy Glamper
1000004793.jpg


BC Age of Fire
1000004790.jpg


Efflo 2.0
1000004659.jpg


Jecod DMP-65 I just installed to see how these guys work its next to a MP-40
1000004819.jpg
24eebc9a-ee9f-4df0-81ff-40759261f065-1_all_2120.jpg
 
Last edited:
BC Doom
1000004800.jpg

Forgot the name :)
24eebc9a-ee9f-4df0-81ff-40759261f065-1_all_2120-jpg.4188156


Not sure on this one either lol
1000004797.jpg


Tangerine
1000004796.jpg


Happy Glamper
1000004793.jpg


BC Age of Fire
1000004790.jpg


Efflo 2.0
1000004659.jpg


Jecod DMP-65 I just installed to see how these guys work its next to a MP-40
1000004819.jpg
24eebc9a-ee9f-4df0-81ff-40759261f065-1_all_2120.jpg
Awesome stix!!!! How do you like the Jecod pump?
 
Awesome stix!!!! How do you like the Jecod pump?
Well I pulled them, I had massive tank wide STN and RTN hit the tank right after I installed the one. Its one of those things was there something weird on one who knows but thought id error on the side of caution. It was one of many things that ran through my head when this started. That being said they were working great.
 
heck yeah dude, that is a great view!
Mine kinda sucks, somebody planted a giant birds nest in the way.
1759438988887.png
 
You took your urchin to disney world?! I bet mickey loved that :)

how is it having a cuttlefish? Those things are facinating!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new